Where can you play? Currently we are playing at Franklin Park and the Yakima Tennis Club. Check out the play calendar from the menu above. Just show up at these times and play. Join our Facebook group to see current play information Connect to Facebook
Franklin Park – 8 dedicated outdoor public courts
NOTE: Bring water, no water fountain at the courts. Water and bathrooms are nearby.
Franklin Park website
The courts at Franklin Park are public courts but the Yakima Pickleball Club will have regular scheduled times when you can expect to find people to play with. The real fun of pickleball is meeting and playing with new friends. Bring the kids out, there is a playground and Franklin pool next to the courts.
Franklin Park Regular Weekly Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings: 8:30am – noonish
- Monday – Thursday evenings: 5:30pm until dark
- other times can be setup as players desire – let us know. We need a club members to be play coordinators, you will have access to the storage box and will get people to sign the attendance sheet. Ask Bob or Kelle if you are willing to help.
Yakima Tennis Club – Membership or $12 daily fee required. 6 indoor courts
See http://www.yakimatennis.com for more information. The indoor facility on Fruitvale has 6 courts with nice painted lines on the tennis courts. Portable nets are used. Good competitive play at all levels
YTC Regular weekly schedule: (indoor courts on Fruitvale Ave
- Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Friday night from 5:30 – 8:00pm or dark
- Saturday and Sunday from 8am – 12:00 pm
Pickleball at SOZO
- Beautiful climate controlled building with 6 dedicated courts
- Open Monday – Saturday at 8 am (see flyer for complete schedule of play)
- Tuesday and Thursday evening play from 5pm – 8pm
- Membership – $540 annual or $55 month to month
- Drop-ins $10
- Contact Cheyenne to join at firstname.lastname@example.org